Adenia Glauca - Elephant's Foot Plant
Regular price $25.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- One adenia glauca plant. I love the unique leaf shape and fast growth of this plant.
- Unlike many other caudiciform plants, these start forming a caudex early in life so you don't have to wait a long time.
- I recommend planting in a very well draining mix (I have it growing in mostly pumice and some cactus mix).
- These are low maintenance plants that thrive in bright light.
- They are Summer growers so water regularly during this season. The rest of the year you can slow down on watering. If you see them drooping a bit they will perk back up after watering.
- Plants pictured are examples and you will receive a specimen of comparable size and appearance.
- Currently growing in a 3.5 inch wide grower pot, but ships bare root and dry for safe transit.
Pair with my Cactus and Succulent mix for excellent drainage.